Sunday, January 10, 2016

The Calming


An image from a couple of weeks ago that I finally liked the processing on. Taken in Rye NH, USA with the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II and the Olympus-Zioke 12-40mm f/2.8 Pro lens - it was a challenge to place the lighthouse correctly, wait for the wave to crash onto the larger rock - and smooth the water with a longer exposure.

I want to thank a few folks in my cohort in the Arcanum who suggested removing some sea grass on the left most edge - as that's exactly what the image wanted while retaining the overall feel.

This image was processed from a single Olympus RAW image in High-Resolution mode, yielding a 64 megapixel file. Post processed in both Lightroom and Photoshop, I liked the final results. I hope you do as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment