Friday, April 22, 2016

The Jetty


It's been a bit since I've posted to my blog, so - I thought I share one from earlier today. The day was dark with heavy clouds - and surprisingly, not a breath of wind. The calmness was almost surrealistic serenity that allowed unhampered shooting while enjoying a "perfect" morning to just get out and "do it". As the cloud bank above rolled nearer to the shoreline - it started to gently sprinkle and drizzle - adding just another dynamic to the morning.

This was taken at Ordione Point, Rye NH USA. I use my Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II with an ND filter covering the 12-40mm f/2.8 lens. Postprocessed in both Lightroom and Photoshop - I hope you enjoy the final result.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey John Dunkle! While I'm still hanging out with Les I thought I'd make this connection to be sure I'll see your work going forward. I loved looking over the images that came up when I googled you. Hope you're still enjoying your current cohort. Stay in touch! Sandra

    ReplyDelete