Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Coastal December


Taken today, and someone told me it is December in New Hampshire? I don't believe it - the temperatures are in the 40s (F) or or near 10 (C). It creates wonderful fog coupled with cloudy days - makes for spectacular shooting conditions.

Anyway - this was taken at the Great Bay Wildlife Management Area in Newmarket NH USA earlier today. Given the overcast day - I had the place to myself - eerily quiet and dark with the fog hanging in the air. This was taken with my Sony A7R with the Sony 10-18mm f/4 lens as a full-frame image @ 15mm. Post processing was simple - brought into Lightroom as a RAW file - it was exported into Photoshop for the final edits.  One cautionary note if you are processing images with mist/fog - be really careful of any sharpening,  as it will create artifacts in the final image...  Hmmm - which reminds me - a couple of you have asked for me to tell you my work-flo? I really should do that...

Anyway - thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment