Friday, November 6, 2015

Reflections of the week...


This week has been a a huge step in my photographic journey, so - I thought it deserved a little reflection. When the week started, I had little idea what might be in store. As it turns out - and as with many things in life - the satisfaction isn't in arriving at the destination, but in traveling through the journey itself. Yes, that's exactly what this week has been like. Improving at post-processing images - and pushing and being pushed hard has made this week an incredible adventure. My thanks to all those involved in my cohort, especially the Mentor/Master.

The image above was taken this week in one of the Wildlife Management areas in NH with my Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II. I haven't posted it to any other site as of yet - but, I thought it represented what this blog entry is all about - "Reflections".

No comments:

Post a Comment